ACT Metro Series: Junior League #15, Mt Stranger South
- 3 September 2022
- Enter on the day
- Download iCal Calendar
- Organising Club
- Red Roos
- Event Notes
COVID-19 EVENT ENTRY POLICY
Anyone entering an OACT event MUST comply with the current Covid-19 health advice in both their home state and the ACT, as at 24 hours prior to the event. Note that while travelling, it is your responsibility to maintain physical distancing and practice good hygiene. See also the OACT Covid-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021-11-22-OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
Refunds of entry fees will be considered for anyone who is unable to attend the event due to Covid-19 restrictions. Information on travel to and from the ACT can be found here: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/travel
The following entry options are available, pre-entry via the season pass or to individual events is strongly encouraged:
1. Newcomers who have not orienteered previously may try three events for free, no need to pre-register, just turn up and enter on the day at the event.
2. Season Pass, provides a 50% discount on individual event entry to all events in the series. Must be a paid club member and have your own SI stick. Season pass holders who wish to change their course/class can do so by visiting the season pass page prior to any event. Register via Eventor:
3. Pre-entry via Eventor. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Entries close 5pm 2 September.
4. Enter on the day at the event. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Payment via EFTPOS (preferred) or cash (please bring exact change).
Moderate 1, Moderate 2, Easy, Very Easy.
Between 17:00 and 18:30.
Courses close at 19:30. You MUST report to the finish by 19:30, whether you have finished your course or not.
Available online (https://liveresultat.orientering.se/?lang=en), or via the LiveOL app for iOS and Android.
- Terms and conditions
- I accept the General Risk Warning and Risk Waiver: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/resources/event-management/risk-statement/ --- I have read and will abide by the rules set out in the OACT COVID-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021-11-22-OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
- View event on Eventor (opens in a new tab)
- Risk Statement
- View Risk Statement
Event Contact Information