ACT Metro Series: Junior League #2, Mt Taylor
- 7 May 2022
- Entry Deadline
- Pre entry closed
- Enter on the day
- Download iCal Calendar
- Organising Club
- Abominable O-Men
Season Pass Registration
- Event Notes
COVID-19 ENTRY POLICY
When entering an OACT event please comply with the current ACT COVID-19 health advice and the OACT COVID-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
Refunds of entry fees will be considered for anyone who is unable to attend the event due to Covid-19 restrictions or illness.
The following entry options are available, pre-entry via the season pass or to individual events is strongly encouraged:
1. Newcomers who have not orienteered previously may try three events for free, no need to pre-register, just turn up and enter on the day at the event.
2. Season Pass, provides a 50% discount on individual event entry to all events in the series. Must be a paid club member and have your own SI stick. Season pass holders who wish to change their course/class can do so by visiting the season pass page prior to any event. Register via Eventor: https://eventor.orienteering.asn.au/Events/Show/17275
3. Pre-entry via Eventor. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Entries close 5pm 6 May.
4. Enter on the day at the event. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Payment via EFTPOS (preferred) or cash (please bring exact change).
South end of Waldock St, Chifley.
COURSES (length, climb):
Moderate 1 (4.7km, 150m), Moderate 2 (3.1km, 90m), Easy (2.5km, 70m), Very Easy (1.8km, 50m).
Between 10:30 and 12:00.
Courses close at 13:00. You MUST report to the finish by 13:00, whether you have finished your course or not.
Available online (https://liveresultat.orientering.se/?lang=en), or via the LiveOL app for iOS and Android.
- Terms and conditions
- I accept the General Risk Warning and Risk Waiver: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/resources/event-management/risk-statement/ --- I will comply with the current ACT COVID-19 health advice and the OACT COVID-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
- Driving Directions
- Using Apple Maps
Using Google Maps
- View event on Eventor (opens in a new tab)
- Risk Statement
- View Risk Statement
Event Contact Information