ACT Runners Shop Twilight Series #13: Gossan Hill
- 1 March 2023
- Entry Deadline
- Pre entry closed
- Enter on the day
- Download iCal Calendar
- Organising Club
- Season Pass Registration
- Event Notes
The following entry options are available, pre-entry via the season pass or to individual events is strongly encouraged:
1. Newcomers who have not orienteered previously may try three events for free, no need to pre-register, just turn up and enter on the day at the event.
2. Season Pass, provides a 50% discount on individual event entry to all events in the series. Must be a paid club member and have your own SI stick. Season pass holders who wish to change their course/class can do so by visiting the season pass page prior to any event. Register via Eventor: https://eventor.orienteering.asn.au/Events/Show/17800
3. Pre-entry via Eventor. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Entries close 5pm 28 February.
4. Enter on the day at the event. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Payment via EFTPOS (preferred) or cash (please bring exact change).
The assembly are is inside the Gossan Hill Nature Reserve, south of College St, west of Radford College. Follow the signs from College St. It is 100m from the car parking.
Parking at the University of Canberra, off Bimbimbie St. Parking is free for first half hour and is free after 5:30pm. Please be careful crossing College St.
Moderate 1 (4.6km), Moderate 2 (3.6km), Easy (2.0km), Very Easy (1.7km).
Notes: The vegetation is generally thicker than when the area was mapped. Green dots on the map represent native cherry trees.
Between 17:00 and 18:30.
Courses close at 19:30. You MUST report to the finish by 19:30, whether you have finished your course or not.
Available online (https://liveresultat.orientering.se/?lang=en), or via the LiveOL app for iOS and Android.
- Terms and conditions
- I accept the General Risk Warning and Risk Waiver: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/resources/event-management/risk-statement/
- Driving Directions
- Using Apple Maps
Using Google Maps
- View event on Eventor (opens in a new tab)
- Risk Statement
- View Risk Statement
Event Contact Information