ACT Runners Shop Twilight Series #1: Mt Majura West
- 3 November 2021
- Entry Deadline
- Pre entry closed
- Enter on the day
- Available for a limited number of classes
- Download iCal Calendar
- Organising Club
Season Pass Registration
Course Setter's Notes
- Event Notes
COVID-19 EVENT ENTRY POLICY
Anyone entering an OACT event MUST comply with the current Covid-19 health advice in both their home state and the ACT, as at 24 hours prior to the event. Note that while travelling, it is your responsibility to maintain physical distancing and practice good hygiene. See also the OACT Covid-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021-09-18-OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
Refunds of entry fees will be considered for anyone who is unable to attend the event due to Covid-19 restrictions. Information on travel to and from the ACT can be found here: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/community/travel
Enter on the day is available only to newcomers, all others pre-entry only - either by purchasing a season pass or entry to individual events via eventor. The following entry options are available:
1. Newcomers who have not orienteered previously may try three events for free, no need to pre-register, just turn up and enter on the day at the event.
2. The Season Pass provides excellent value, with all 13 Twilight Series events for only $70 (adults) or $49 (juniors). Must be a paid club member and have your own SI stick. Season pass holders who wish to change their course/class can do so by visiting the season pass page prior to any event. Register via Eventor: https://eventor.orienteering.asn.au/Events/Show/16445
3. Pre-entry to individual event via Eventor. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Entries close 5pm 2 November.
Parking is along the east side of Antill Street, Watson, south of the intersection with Ian Nicoll Street. There is overflow parking in Ian Nicoll Street if necessary. Parking is limited. Please park with consideration to other road users.
COURSES (length, climb):
Moderate 1 (5.3km, 140m), Moderate 2 (3.1km, 50m), Easy (1.7km), Very Easy (1.3km).
The Moderate 1 course has been set to be both physically and navigationally more difficult than usual. Participants on this course are advised to start before 6pm.
Note earlier than usual finish closure time - 7pm.
Further details in the Course Setter's Notes.
Between 17:00 and 18:30.
There is a 500m walk from the assembly area to the start. Participants on the Moderate 1 course are advised to start before 6pm.
Courses close at 19:00. You MUST report to the finish by 19:00, whether you have finished your course or not.
Available online (https://liveresultat.orientering.se/?lang=en), or via the LiveOL app for iOS and Android.
- Terms and conditions
- I accept the General Risk Warning and Risk Waiver: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/resources/event-management/risk-statement/ --- I have read and will abide by the rules set out in the OACT COVID-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/2021-09-18-OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
- Driving Directions
- Using Apple Maps
Using Google Maps
- View event on Eventor (opens in a new tab)
- Risk Statement
- View Risk Statement
Event Contact Information