The Runners Shop Twilight Series will start this Wednesday 19 October, with a Weston Emus event at Weston Park.
The following courses will be on offer:
- Moderate 1 (3.9 km, 22 controls)
- Moderate 2 (3.5 km, 20 controls)
- Easy (2.1 km, 16 controls)
- Very Easy (1.5 km, 13 controls)
The best way to participate in the Runners Shop Series is to pre-enter by purchasing a Season Pass. You must be a member of an orienteering club and you must have your own Sportident stick, which can be purchased here.
Members who join from now until 31 December will automatically receive 2023 membership renewal at no extra cost.
Runners Shop Sponsorship and Prizes
Orienteering ACT is pleased to announce that The Runners Shop has agreed to continue sponsor of the Twilight Series. The Runners Shop is a local, family-owned business that has sponsored the Twilight Series since its inception in 1996. The sponsorship includes:
- Placegetters in Twilight Series. A $120 voucher to winner, a $80 voucher to second and a $50 voucher to third; see below for the Twilight Series Competition Rules
- Encouragement Awards to the value of $200, probably five vouchers at $40 encouragement for participation. Awards decided by the Executive Officer.
The vouchers for the series will be presented at the end of the series in March 2023