Orienteering ACT is considering changes to its membership and event fee structure for 2019.
The propsed changes aim to simplify the membership fee structure and administration of memberships, and to encourage more occasional day members to become OACT members.
Three options are being considered for the 2019 fee structure:
- Option One – Maintain existng 2018 membership and event entry fees.
- Option Two – Change as per May Council discussion:
- Reducing and simplifying membership fees, encouraging day non-members to become members, and offsetting decreased income form memberships with increased fees for event entry.
- Option two proposal paper.
- Option Three – Change as per “streamlined’ alternative proposal.
- Reducing and simplifying membership fees, encouraging day non-members to become members, reducing event entry fees.
- Option three proposal paper.
There will be discussion at the next Orienteering ACT Council Meeting (Thrsday 30 August) on membership fee changes. All members are welcome to attend.
Members are also encouraged to talk to their club’s council representatives for more information.