ACT Runners Shop Twilight Series #14: Red Hill
- 24 February 2021
- Entry Deadline
- Pre entry closed
- Download iCal Calendar
- Organising Club
- Red Roos
Season Pass Registration
- Event Notes
COVID-19 EVENT ENTRY POLICY
Anyone entering an OACT event MUST comply with the current Covid-19 health advice in both their home state and the ACT, as at 24 hours prior to the event. Note that while travelling, it is your responsibility to maintain physical distancing and practice good hygiene. See also the OACT Covid-19 Return to Play Plan here: http://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/OACT-Return-to-Play-Plan-in-a-COVID-Safe-Environment-200531.pdf
Refunds of entry fees will be considered for anyone who is unable to attend the event due to Covid-19 restrictions. Information on travel to and from the ACT can be found here: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/community/travel
Newcomers who have not orienteered previously may enter on the day at the event. ALL OTHERS PRE-ENTRY ONLY - either by purchasing a season pass or entry to individual events via eventor. Entries close 5pm 23 February.
Season pass holders who wish to change their course/class can do so by visiting the season pass Eventor page prior to any event.
The assembly area is at the top of Red Hill. Take Gowrie Drive south from the Stonehaven Crescent roundabout, keep left on Red Hill Drive and continue to parking at top of hill.
Moderate 1 (5.0km), Moderate 2 (3.1km), Easy (2.3km), Very Easy (1.7km), plus modified training maps for the Moderate 1 & Moderate 2 courses.
COURSE SETTER'S NOTES:
1. The Very Easy course crosses the summit road at a bend. Please ensure competitors exercise extreme caution when crossing the road, as some cars drive too fast up and around this corner.
2. Distinctive trees: Green circles are native cherry trees. Green crosses are usually pine trees, but are occasionally other very distinct trees. Green triangles are clusters of native cherry trees that are too close together to be mapped. (Thanks to Bob Allison for clarifying!)
3. Many minor paths are overgrown in places. On the very easy course these are marked with pink streamers where needed.
Between 17:00 and 18:30.
Courses close at 19:30. You MUST report to the finish by 19:30, whether you have finished your course or not.
Available online (https://liveresultat.orientering.se/?lang=en), or via the LiveOL app for iOS and Android.
- Terms and conditions
- I have read and will abide by the rules set out in the OACT Return to Play Plan, available here: http://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/OACT-Return-to-Play-Plan-in-a-COVID-Safe-Environment-200531.pdf
- Driving Directions
- Using Apple Maps
Using Google Maps
- View event on Eventor (opens in a new tab)
- Risk Statement
- View Risk Statement
Event Contact Information