Come and enjoy a fun weekend of orienteering in the quality terrain of Belanglo State Forest, just 1 hour 40 minutes from Canberra, next weekend the 24-45 February.
All ages and abilities will be catered for, from children and beginners, through to experienced orienteers wanting some challenging technical training.
The programme is as follows (feel free to come just for one day or the whole weekend):
- Saturday am: Variety of training exercises – Tree Cave Track
- Saturday pm: Peg relay (head to head) – Belanglo State Forest NW corner
- Saturday Night: Night-O from the house (for anyone keen!) – The Piggery
- Sunday am: Variety of training exercises – Beyond Rocklea
- Bed in the NSW Orienteering house – $12 per night (20 places, first come, first served)
- Camping outside the NSW Orienteering house – $6 per night