ACT Runners Shop Twilight Series #6: Mt Majura West
- 23 November 2022
- Entry Deadline
- Pre entry closed
- Enter on the day
- Download iCal Calendar
- Organising Club
- Season Pass Registration
- Event Notes
COVID-19 EVENT ENTRY POLICY
When entering an OACT event please comply with the current ACT COVID-19 health advice and the OACT COVID-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
Refunds of entry fees will be considered for anyone who is unable to attend the event due to Covid-19 restrictions or illness.
The following entry options are available, pre-entry via the season pass or to individual events is strongly encouraged:
1. Newcomers who have not orienteered previously may try three events for free, no need to pre-register, just turn up and enter on the day at the event.
2. Season Pass, provides a 50% discount on individual event entry to all events in the series. Must be a paid club member and have your own SI stick. Season pass holders who wish to change their course/class can do so by visiting the season pass page prior to any event. Register via Eventor: https://eventor.orienteering.asn.au/Events/Show/17800
3. Pre-entry via Eventor. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Entries close 5pm 22 November.
4. Enter on the day at the event. Member adults $10, member juniors $7, non-member adults $15, non-member juniors $10, plus $5 SI stick hire. Payment via EFTPOS (preferred) or cash (please bring exact change).
Antill Street, Watson, south of the intersection with Aspinall Street. Park with caution along Antill Street and take care crossing the road. There is overflow parking on Aspinall Street.
Moderate 1 (5.8km), Moderate 2 (3.4km), Easy (2.0km), Very Easy (2.6km).
Between 17:00 and 18:30.
Courses close at 19:30. You MUST report to the finish by 19:30, whether you have finished your course or not.
Available online (https://liveresultat.orientering.se/?lang=en), or via the LiveOL app for iOS and Android.
- Terms and conditions
- I accept the General Risk Warning and Risk Waiver: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/resources/event-management/risk-statement/ --- I will comply with the current ACT COVID-19 health advice and the OACT COVID-19 Policy: https://act.orienteering.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/OACT-Covid-19-Policy.pdf
- Driving Directions
- Using Apple Maps
Using Google Maps
- View event on Eventor (opens in a new tab)
- Risk Statement
- View Risk Statement
Event Contact Information